Database writers can store information about writers and their works.
- Last name, first name and patronymic of the writer works;
- Years of life;
- Photograph of the writer.
By creation (tied to the selected writer)
It is possible to print information about the selected writer and its existing product (displayed name). You can also search the writers and do sort by name, surname or patronymic.
The program has a convenient and intuitive user interface, developed in Delphi 7.
If you want to change something in the source code you need to connect an additional component DCLQRT70.BPL. To do this, go to the following path from the menu Delphi: Component -> Install Packages in the window that appears, click the button «Add ...», then go to the folder \ Delphi7 \ Bin
Related topics: accounting works of writers, writers account database records of domestic writers, the accumulation in the database information about writers.
- The source code of the program taking into account information about the writers in Delphi 7;
- The database access (2 tables);
- Compiled for the program.
No feedback yet