ARES: Extinction Agenda - the first part of episodic platformer created in the tradition of the best retro games where you have to play as Ares, a combat robot created for the salvation of mankind. Follow you the task, or you smash to the nuts and bolts?
You - Ares, the first robot to be immune to the positron. The symbol of how far human technology went, you - the most advanced robot of all: the fastest, most jumpy and surprisingly accurate. In addition, the conversion function is incorporated have mechanical parts and resources into valuable items, equipment and weapons. You have to use all their skills and knowledge, to achieve their goals and save the survivors on board the space station infected positrons.
• Maintain a to various places of the universe ARES, each of which is unique, incredibly beautiful and incredibly dangerous.
• You - a deadly weapon with deadly benefits. Collect the secret items and become a powerful creation of the entire universe.
• Clash with hitherto unseen enemies, learn their tactics and crush their onslaught.
• Destroy enemies, collect their residues and processing them into incredible items, including such as first aid kits, ammo and improvements to your weapons.
The game is in English.
To start the game you need:
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Register your new account on Steam or go to an existing one.
3. Go to the "My Games" and select "Activate via Steam ...", read and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement and enter the key received immediately after the payment.
4. After activating the game appear in the list of games and you can download it from steam. The installation process (download) takes about 15-50 minutes (depending on your internet channel).
No feedback yet