I was engaged in trading in 2006. Like the vast majority of readers of my first Forex market was. For 2 years of ups and downs, reading of the classics, experiments with all sorts of indicators, strategies, and MTS, I was convinced that Forex - not for me. Intrada - a struggle with your computer and interbank DC; on the daily charts trends are already visible, but due to the high volatility even the minimum wage rates higher than my idea of \u200b\u200ba reasonable risk; the classic indicators do not work or work poorly due to the fact that the classics have been created entirely for other markets ...
Stop. And for what markets?
This issue has become a turning point. Since 2008, I switched to exclusively trade commodity futures, the good, the trader the opportunity to trade CFD on futures positions with a minimum size of 0.01 Lot. Compared to forex futures trade benefits are obvious:
· Stock prices, which can always check and prove his innocence BFP personnel;
· A more fundamental nature price: although speculative recently strongly increased, but, after all, the cycle of "money-commodity-money" has
stabilizing effect, unlike forex where the commodity component of the cycle is not in principle;
· Manifest the fundamental properties of the daily closing price of the candle;
· Becomes available to analyze the actual transaction volume and open interest;
· On the daily timeframe indicators are beginning to show a satisfactory result;
· Trade on the daily time frame is permitted by the risk factor.
As a result of the inevitable trend of "plum" deposit was replaced by periods of successful growth, intermittent, unfortunately, quite painful fall, during which waste much of the profits earned. I say to the problem of identifying a change in market trends. To achieve the desired stability could not.
By chance I came across the book Joe Ross. Trading Spreads and Seasonals. (Joe Ross. Spread Trading and seasonal trends). Joe - a professional trader, the successor of the family business with 120 years of history. Most of his successful deals he made with spredovoy technology that described in detail in his book.
Unfortunately, the Russian translation of this book, I have not seen. Therefore, I want to share my understanding of this book, as well as practical experience in the application of its recommendations.
Presented course of nine lectures based on the free paraphrase mentioned book, which covers the following topics:
· What is the exchange spread and how to correctly build;
· Why is it advantageous to trade the spread;
· Screening technology spreads to trade;
· Equipment trade entry and exit;
· Spread and technical analysis;
· Selection of a broker for trading spread;
. especially trade small deposit (from $ 3,000).
No feedback yet