1. Steel U10 is selected for the manufacture of taps. Assign a thermal mode
Processing, give its justification and specify the structure and properties of taps in the finished form.
2. As a result of heat treatment, worms should receive a hard
Wear-resistant surface layer with a viscous core. For their manufacture, steel
20ХГР. Specify the composition and group of steel for the purpose. Assign and justify the thermal mode
Treatment, explaining the effect of doping on the transformations occurring during thermal
Processing of this steel. Describe the microstructure and properties of the steel after heat treatment.
3. For the resistance elements, an alloy of cops MNMc43-0.5 is chosen. Decipher the composition and
Indicate which group the alloy belongs to by designation. Describe the structure and
Electrotechnical characteristics of this alloy ..
4. For bronze details, bronze BROFU-1 was chosen. Specify the composition and describe the structure
Alloy. Explain the purpose of the alloying elements and give the mechanical properties of the alloy.
5. Heat-resistant ceramic materials. Composition, properties and conditions of use in
No feedback yet