1. Select carbon steel to produce the sweep. Assign Mode
Heat treatment, describe the nature of the transformations that occur, the structure and properties
2. As a result of heat treatment, the gears must receive a solid
Wear-resistant surface layer with a viscous core. For their manufacture, steel
12HNZA. Specify the composition and determine the steel group for its intended use. Assign a thermal mode
And chemical-thermal treatment, give its justification, explaining the effect of doping on
Transformations occurring at all stages of the processing of a given steel. Describe the structure and
Properties of steel after heat treatment.
3. Specify the cermet hard alloys for making the cutting
Tool. Describe their structure, composition, properties and method of manufacture.
4. For the manufacture of certain parts of the aircraft selected alloy B95T1. Specify the composition and
Characteristics of mechanical properties after heat treatment. Describe in what way
This alloy is hardened, and explain the nature of hardening.
5. Film materials, their variety, properties and scope in
No feedback yet