1. Assign a quenching temperature, a cooling medium and a tempering temperature of various
Devices made of steel 45, which must have a hardness of 28 ... 35 HRC. Describe
Microstructure and properties of steel after heat treatment.
2. Steel 4ХВС is chosen for manufacturing of embanking and stamping dies. Please specify
Composition and determine the group-steel by designation. Assign a heat treatment mode,
Give its justification, explaining the effect of doping on transformations during thermal
Processing of this steel. Describe the structure and properties of stamps after heat treatment.
3. For parts operating in weak corrosive environments, steel 20X13 is used.
Specify the composition and explain the reason for introducing chromium into this steel. Assign and justify the mode
Heat treatment and describe the microstructure after treatment.
4. For the manufacture of critical parts (bushings, valves, gears, etc.)
The alloy BRUSH-4-4 was chosen. Decode the composition, specify the mode of heat treatment,
Mechanical properties and describe the structure using the copper-aluminum state diagram.
5. Inorganic glass. Composition, properties and field of application.
No feedback yet