Publication Type: Steam Key (key) / RU / CIS
ATTENTION! This product is intended for use only in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. In other regions will not work.
Game language: English
Release Date: January 6, 2012
Region: RU / CIS (Russia and CIS countries)
The final chapters of the adventures of Harry Potter according to LEGO. The plot of the new LEGO Harry Potter game is based on the last three books and four films about the “boy who survived” - “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”, as well as “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” . Fans of adventures and the famous saga Joan Rowling will take part in the events of the last years of Harry´s stay at Hogwarts, and in the final they will fight with Voldemort himself. A fascinating project combines the creative potential of LEGO and the captivating world of Harry Potter: players are waiting for magic lessons, battles with a variety of spells, duels on magic wands and other pleasures of the life of a modern sorcerer.
• LEGO Harry Potter: years 5-7 tells about the heroic deeds of Harry and his friends - you have to meet many characters, learn new spells and go through various tests
• Visit Grimmo Square, the Ministry of Magic, Godric´s Hollow, as well as places of worship such as Diagon Alley and, of course, Hogwarts
• Create, conjure and learn - in the world of LEGO you are sure to discover magical abilities in yourself!
• Learn powerful combat spells and fight enemies, and in the finals clash with Voldemort himself
• Open the opportunity to play for new characters, including Fenrir Sivogo, Bellatrix Lestrange and Professor Horace Slughorn
• Explore the wizarding world of Harry Potter with friends in split-screen mode
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Launch the Steam client
3. Create a new Steam account or log into an existing one
4. Go to the "Games" section and select "Activate on Steam"
5. Enter the activation key you purchased
6. After that, the game will appear in your list of games and it can be installed